The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
From the Mayor's Desk2 documents
- A Message from Mayor Hamden: Stay Home. Stay Safe. COVID-19 (March 23, 2020) Mayor Hamden sends a message to City of Milan residents following Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's executive order for residents to "STAY HOME."
- Invitation from the Mayor: Milan Moments (March 19, 2020) Mayor Dominic Hamden is encouraging our community to "connect with what matters" by taking a moment every night at 7 PM to step out of their homes to wave to neighbors, visually check in with each other, share supplies, chat across driveways and safely provide comfort and human interaction. He was inspired by other communities who have already started to take a few minutes each day to connect with one another. "The need for connection and community is primal, as fundamental as the need for air, water, and food." - Dr. Dean Ornish
From the desk of the City Administrator2 documents
- City of Milan adds COVID-19 Information Page to Website (March 13, 2020) The City of Milan has added a page to our website that is being updated regularly regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. This page features Washtenaw County Health Department, State of Michigan and Centers for Disease Control resources and also includes city-specific information and recommendations as they become available. Visit: www.milanmich.org
- City of Milan Takes Precautionary Steps to Slow Spread of COVID-19 (March 13, 2020)
News Archive1 document
- Taking Action to Protect the Public's Water City of Milan water quality test results